MCSA – Win/Server 2012 (70-411)
This course is part two of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to administer the tasks required to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access, and data security. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deploy and manage server images
- Implement patch management
- Monitor servers
- Configure Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configure File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Configure file and disk encryption
- Configure advanced audit policies
- Configure DNS zones
- Configure DNS records
- Configure virtual private network (VPN) and routing
- Configure DirectAccess
- Configure Network Policy Server
- Configure NPS policies
- Configure Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Configure domain controllers
- Maintain Active Directory
- Configure account policies
- Configure Group Policy settings
- Manage Group Policy objects (GPOs)
- Configure Group Policy preferences (GPP)
Why study online?
- Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that studying online is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our online courses offer training which is superior to the majority of available “classroom” options.
- Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of studying online makes it a compelling option for training. You can learn at your own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required unlike in a classroom environment.
- Studying at your own pace, rewinding and going over the material as often as you need improves your long-term memory retention and makes studying more rewarding.
Please note that the official exam is not included, however for those who complete the course, they will receive a completion certificate upon request.
Basic Network knowledge is compulsory.
- Network Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Cisco Engineer
- 1st Line Support
- IT Service Desk