MCSA – Win/Server 2016 (70-741)
This course focuses on the networking features and functionality available in Windows Server 2016. It covers DNS, DHCP, and IPAM implementations, in addition to remote access solutions, such as VPN and Direct Access. It also covers DFS and BranchCache solutions, high performance network features and functionality, and implementation of software-defined networking (SDN) solutions, such as Hyper-V Network Virtualization (HNV) and Network Controller.
- Install and configure DNS servers
- Create and configure DNS zones and records
- Install and configure DHCP
- Manage and maintain DHCP
- Implement and Maintain IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Implement network connectivity solutions
- Implement virtual private network (VPN) and DirectAccess solutions
- Implement Network Policy Server (NPS)
- Implement IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Implement Distributed File System (DFS) and Branch Office solutions
- Implement high performance network solutions
- Determine scenarios and requirements for implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Why study online?
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that studying online is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our online courses offer training which is superior to the majority of available “classroom” options.
Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of studying online makes it a compelling option for training. You can learn at your own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required unlike in a classroom environment.
Studying at your own pace, rewinding and going over the material as often as you need improves your long-term memory retention and makes studying more rewarding.
Please note that the official exam is not included, however for those who complete the course, they will receive a completion certificate upon request.
- Basic Network knowledge is compulsory.