MCSA – Win/Server 2012 (70-412)
This exam is part three of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to perform the advanced configuring tasks required to deploy, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as fault tolerance, certificate services, and identity federation. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Configure Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Configure failover clustering
- Manage failover clustering roles
- Manage VM movement
- Configure advanced file services
- Implement Dynamic Access Control (DAC)
- Configure and optimize storage
- Configure and manage backups
- Recover servers
- Configure site-level fault tolerance
- Implement an advanced Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solution
- Implement an advanced DNS solution
- Deploy and manage IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Configure a forest or a domain
- Configure trusts and sites
- Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL replication
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Install and configure Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Manage certificates
- Install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Why study online?
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that studying online is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our online courses offer training which is superior to the majority of available “classroom” options.
Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of studying online makes it a compelling option for training. You can learn at your own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required unlike in a classroom environment.
Studying at your own pace, rewinding and going over the material as often as you need improves your long-term memory retention and makes studying more rewarding.
Please note that the official exam is not included, however for those who complete the course, they will receive a completion certificate upon request.
- Basic Network knowledge is compulsory.