MCSA – Win/Server 2012 (70-411)
This course is part two of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to administer the tasks required to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access, and data security. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deploy and manage server images
- Implement patch management
- Monitor servers
- Configure Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configure File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Configure file and disk encryption
- Configure advanced audit policies
- Configure DNS zones
- Configure DNS records
- Configure virtual private network (VPN) and routing
- Configure DirectAccess
- Configure Network Policy Server
- Configure NPS policies
- Configure Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Configure domain controllers
- Maintain Active Directory
- Configure account policies
- Configure Group Policy settings
- Manage Group Policy objects (GPOs)
- Configure Group Policy preferences (GPP)
Why study online?
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that studying online is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our online courses offer training which is superior to the majority of available “classroom” options.
Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of studying online makes it a compelling option for training. You can learn at your own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required unlike in a classroom environment.
Studying at your own pace, rewinding and going over the material as often as you need improves your long-term memory retention and makes studying more rewarding.
Please note that the official exam is not included, however for those who complete the course, they will receive a completion certificate upon request.
- Basic Network knowledge is compulsory.