Why ATN Campus is known as a Best Institute for CCNP Training in Sri Lanka?
ATN Campus is known as the largest Cisco Certification training center in Sri Lanka. Courses like CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE etc in Sri Lanka. Training methodology includes not only classroom training but also hands on training on Cisco equipment. We also provide practical work books to our students which is a part of our course content. In our CCNP training program candidate not only learns theoretical concepts of the technology but also get familiar with practical aspects. We have live Cisco racks not only in our lab but also in our classrooms which is a necessity in order to deliver best quality training, Even if you miss some class due to any issue, You can rejoin any upcoming batch or even you can join any parallel batches to recover what you missed we offer life time membership to our student to rejoin and redo any course for number of times whenever required.
Before joining any other training instate for CCNP course we suggest you to make visit to ATN campus.
ATN campus offers training on CCNP R&S course to wide variety of application in our labs which are also the largest CCNP training labs of the Sri Lanka having fully equipped updated labs with ultra-modern devices/racks, our CCNP course + training focuses on topics like IPV6, OSPF(Advance featuring) EJRGB,BGP,ACL,VPN,NTP,DHCP,LPSLA,Netflow V5&V9, etc. we offer CCNP course training in weekdays and weekend batches both. For the Employers we offer special night class in Colombo Sri Lanka.
CCNP R&S certification is a professional level certification for candidates aspiring to become certified Routing and Switching technologies competent, after completion of CCNP Training, Candidate will be able to plane, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise Cisco networks. The CCNP R&S certification training package consists to training one three varied modules i.e. Routing, Switch and T-Shoot explained bellow.
- ROUTE:This Training module covers in depth study and practical training about IP, routing you will get with concepts like planning building and testing safe LAN and WAN solutions using varied types and numbers or routing protocol like ELGRP, OSPE, BGP, IPV6 etc.
- SWITCH: This training module includes deep theoretical and practical knowledge on planning, building and executing enterprise switching solution with the help of switches technologies like VLAN, STP, RSTP, MSTP, Ether channel, GLBP, HSRP, and VRRP etc.
- TSHOOT: In this module candidate learn how to troubleshoot and maintain IP Networks, this includes using of technology get applicable approaches to troubleshoot various networks.
CCNP Training on Real Cisco Device
We offer CCNP R&S certification training on real Cisco devices only. We do not use simulator software in our lab or classrooms. We use 2611, 2801, 1841, 2811, 3640, 7209 series routers and 3550, 3560, 3750 series switches in our labs for CCNP course training to our student.
- your daily class at ATN campus will include 2-3 hours of theoretical and practical training which include in-depth training on CCNP R&S course. After your class you are learn the actual working of the concepts leaned for any number of hours you want to.
- Availability of Wi-fi access to enhance your partial learning experience.
- Remote access to the labs and device within institute premises.
- World call CCNP R&S practical world book to enhance practical knowledge.
- Doubt session ensuring complete understanding of the course at each and every step
More about this course
We offer part-time and weekend courses in computer networks and internetworking. These programs are structured to teach you the skills needed to design, build and maintain computer networks, and enable successful candidates to take the Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) examinations.
Cisco currently dominates the router market and networking professionals need to be familiar with Cisco technologies. Today’s corporations depend on their information networks for mission-critical operations and are looking for highly trained networking professionals to keep them up and running at maximum performance. Qualified networking experts are in short supply and therefore are in high demand. There are currently more Cisco networking jobs available than professionals to fill them.
Enrolling in this course entitles you to attend free technology courses. These courses help you develop new concepts, new career skills and expand your understanding of the latest technologies.
The CCNP curriculum helps you to prepare for the Cisco CCNP certification exams. The CCNP certification validates a network professional’s ability to install, configure and troubleshoot converged local and wide-area networks. CCNP offers a career development path for Cisco CCNA certified network engineers and a solid foundation for those who are interested in the Cisco CCIE® certification.
There are two certifications:
- Academy certification: upon completion of the CCNP course in the Cisco Networking Academy program, you’ll be awarded an academic certification for each individual CCNP.
- Industry certification: this can be taken in any Pearson VUE authorized testing center. The cost will be paid by the student.
You must have passed the CCNA award and have a certificate registration number with Cisco or have one of the following:
- completed CCNA with Cisco Networking Academy
- equivalent CCNA level industry experience
- your education has been undertaken in English
- you demonstrate good written and oral skills on the application form and at the interview
The course requires familiarity with the use of the internet along with some basic keyboard and office-style application skills.