Why Become a Certified Ethical Hacker (Ec-Council CEH)
CEH is a comprehensive Ethical Hacking and Information System Security Auditing Program focusing on latest security threats, advanced vectors and practical, real-time demonstration of latest hacking techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks and security measures. Unlink other theoretical trainings, you will be immersed in interactive sessions and there will be hands-on lab. You can explore the newly gained knowledge right away in your classroom by trying to test, hack and secure your own systems. The lab intensive environment gives you in-depth knowledge and practical experience of the current essential security system.
Key features in CEH
- This comprehensive ethical hacking course covers 18 of the most relevant security domains of the contemporary InfoSec space. These domains are dealt with in dedicated modules, cumulatively covering 270 attack techniques, commonly used by hackers.
- Our security experts have designed over 140 labs for the course which mimic real-time scenarios to give you the taste of the actual threats and attacks. The course also provide access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to familiarize you with the tools of the trade of hackers word wide.
- CEH focuses on the latest hacking targeted to mobile platform, tablets computer and cloud and covers countermeasures to secure mobile and cloud infrastructure.
- CEH certified members will receive their certification bearing the ANSI stamp of quality.
- CEH iLabs (subscription based) – students now can dynamically access a host of virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and script from anywhere with and internet connection. This is a cloud subscription service from EC-Council designed to deliver serious hands on practice for the information security professional.
- The cloud portal enables a course participant to launch an entire range of target machines and access them remotely with just a few clicks. It is the most cost effective, easy to use, live range lab solution available globally today.
CEH Benefits in Sri Lanka
- The EC-Council, one of leading certification awarding body of cyber security. The certificate is valid in Sri Lanka and abroad as well.
- Without certification, even if you have skills, there is no authority for the verification of the same. So, even if you have the desired knowledge and the required skill set, without certification, they are of no use to you.
- The knowledge of ethical hacking is not just limited to PCs or desktops. You even get to know about hacking mobile devices and smart phones.
- This plethora of knowledge will allow you to secure your networks, software and other applications in a much better fashion
- Compared to other courses in cyber security field EC-Council’s CEH is a course which provides vast in-depth understanding of how things are happening with numerous labs and is mainly focused on practical knowledge rather than just being theoretical. To know more about the course please click Ec-Council
Who should Attend CEH at ATN CAmpus ?
This course will significantly benefit security professionals, security officers, auditors, site, administrators, web programmers and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
If You Don’t Have Basic Networking or Any Platform Skills We Will Provide Basic Networking Studies With In a Short Period & You u Have to Pay Additional 10,000 LKR for The Course
- 40 hours 5 days
- Exam Question: 125 Questions
- Exam Duration: 4 hour
- Passing Score: 70%
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Network
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial –of – service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Webservers
- Hacking Web Application
- SQL Injection
- Hacking wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile platform
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Cloud Computing
- International EC-Council Exam
- C|EH v10 Study Materials
- 6 months free access to C|EH v10 iLabs
- 40 hrs of instructor led training