MCSA – Win/Server 2016 (70-742)
This course focuses on the identity functionality in Windows Server 2016. It covers the installation and configuration of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), in addition to Group Policy implementation for non-Nano Server environments. It also covers functionality such as Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), and Web Application proxy implementations.
- Install and configure domain controllers
- Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
- Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
- Configure service authentication and account policies
- Maintain Active Directory
- Configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
- Create and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Configure Group Policy processing
- Configure Group Policy settings
- Configure Group Policy preferences
- Install and configure AD CS
- Manage certificates
- Install and configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Implement Web Application Proxy (WAP)
- Install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Why study online?
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that studying online is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our online courses offer training which is superior to the majority of available “classroom” options.
Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of studying online makes it a compelling option for training. You can learn at your own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required unlike in a classroom environment.
Studying at your own pace, rewinding and going over the material as often as you need improves your long-term memory retention and makes studying more rewarding.
Please note that the official exam is not included, however for those who complete the course, they will receive a completion certificate upon request.
Basic Network knowledge is compulsory.
- Network Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Cisco Engineer
- 1st Line Support
- IT Service Desk