MCSA – Win/Server 2016 (70-740)
This course focuses primarily on the installation, storage, and compute features and functionality that available in Windows Server 2016. It covers general installation tasks and considerations and the installation and configuration of Nano Server, in addition to the creation and management of images for deployment. It also covers local and server storage solutions, including the configuration of disks and volumes, Data De-duplication, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Storage Spaces Direct, and Failover Clustering solutions. The exam also covers Hyper-V and containers, along with the maintenance and monitoring of servers in physical and compute environments.
- Install, upgrade, and migrate servers and workloads
- Install and configure Nano Server
- Create, manage, and maintain images for deployment
- Configure disks and volumes
- Implement server storage
- Implement data deduplication
- Install and configure Hyper-V
- Configure virtual machine (VM) settings
- Configure Hyper-V storage and networking
- Implement high availability and disaster recovery options in Hyper-V
- Implement failover clustering
- Implement Storage Spaces Direct
- Manage failover clustering
- Manage VM movement in clustered nodes
- Implement Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Maintain and Monitor server installations
Why study online?
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that studying online is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our online courses offer training which is superior to the majority of available “classroom” options.
Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of studying online makes it a compelling option for training. You can learn at your own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required unlike in a classroom environment.
Studying at your own pace, rewinding and going over the material as often as you need improves your long-term memory retention and makes studying more rewarding.
Please note that the official exam is not included, however for those who complete the course, they will receive a completion certificate upon request.
Basic Network knowledge is compulsory.
- Network Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Cisco Engineer
- 1st Line Support
- IT Service Desk