MCSA – Win/Server 2012 (70-410)
This exam is part one of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Install servers
- Configure servers
- Configure local storage
- Configure file and share access
- Configure print and document services
- Configure servers for remote management
- Create and configure virtual machine settings
- Create and configure virtual machine storage
- Create and configure virtual networks
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Deploy and configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) service
- Deploy and configure DNS service
- Install domain controllers
- Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
- Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
- Create Group Policy objects (GPOs)
- Configure security policies
- Configure application restriction policies
- Configure Windows Firewall
Why study online?
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that studying online is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our online courses offer training which is superior to the majority of available “classroom” options.
Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of studying online makes it a compelling option for training. You can learn at your own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required unlike in a classroom environment.
Studying at your own pace, rewinding and going over the material as often as you need improves your long-term memory retention and makes studying more rewarding.
Please note that the official exam is not included, however for those who complete the course, they will receive a completion certificate upon request.
Basic Network knowledge is compulsory.
- Network Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Cisco Engineer
- 1st Line Support
- IT Service Desk